Adding Bonus to skills with 1 or more ranks

  • balingar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 1:15 PM
      I was wondering if the was a way to get his accomplished.
      I want to add 10 + Total level to all skills that have at least 1 rank purchased.
      John
    • John Bauldree
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 1:17 PM
        I know I can use BONUS:SKILL|ALL|(TL+10) but this adds the bonus to all
        skills regarless of purchased ranks.

        On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM, balingar <balingar@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I was wondering if the was a way to get his accomplished.
        > I want to add 10 + Total level to all skills that have at least 1 rank
        > purchased.
        > John

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2 1:38 PM
          Hmm. You can do
          BONUS:SKILL|SkillNameHere|(TL+10)|PRESKILL:1,SkillNameHere=1 to add it
          to one particular skill, but I don't know if there's a way to do it to
          all skills, other than to use the above tag once for each skill.

          DS/DL