Re: Creating a Prestige Class

  • Macrado
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2011
      Um…. I think I just figured out what was wrong.

      PEBKAC. Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair.

      I'm embarrassed to say it, but it looks like I added those last 4 abilities in the CustomAbilities.lst in my BACKUP folder instead of my actual CustomData folder. The class was still created in the right location so it referenced abilities that didn't exist.

      After adding those abilities to the correct folder, I'm not getting any errors at all.

      So... whoops to me. Still, you guys have been a ton of help. I have some more work to do yet on that class, and 2 others I'd like to create, but I at least have an idea of how to do it now :-) Thank you!

      ~~Macrado~~