Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: pathfinder

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 30 1:58 PM
      I just tried this out myself (PCGen 5.17.8) and it let me take it more
      than once. I'm not quite sure what to say.

      Here's a guess. Maybe there are spaces (or new lines) rather than tabs
      between the tags?

      Make a character with this ability, and then look at the character
      sheet. Can you find the description of the ability, and see what it says?

      DS/DL