Re: Need help with Sylph Race and Djinni Bloodline

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2011
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "distant_scholar" <adventure@...> wrote:
      > This one was easier than I thought it would be, thanks to the others who've set this one up nicely. The tags BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|DOMAIN.Air|1|PRECLASS:1,Cleric=1 and BONUS:VAR|DomainAirLVL|1|PRECLASS:1,Cleric=1 should take care of it. (To be technically correct - the best kind of correct - only clerics get the bonus to the domain caster level, not druids or other classes that may get domains.)

      Since I talked about being technically correct, I should probably point out that it could be interpreted that a sylph cleric with the Air domain casts *all* their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level, not just the Air domain, but I don't think that's what the book meant.

      I should also point out that I didn't check to see if the above tags would give bonuses to Air Domain spells even if the cleric doesn't take the Air domain (Obscuring Mist, for example); I'll likely do that when I get to my actual sylph entry.

      Maybe I should also point out that if someone multiclasses in cleric/druid, and takes the Air domain from their druid class, then I'm not sure what's supposed to happen. I'll probably just ignore that possibility until and unless someone complains about it. :-)