Re: Item granting BONUS to all Knowledge Skills

  • garouwithnoname
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2011
      Heh. Yep, that was it. Thanks! Got the bonus spells, too. That took just this:
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=Arcane;LEVEL=ALL|1
      Which wasn't in the docs, but I figured it was worth a shot, and it worked, so, cool.

      Thanks again!

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2011

        Not in the docs eh? We'll have to rectify that then.

        BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=Arcane;LEVEL=ALL|1 - Need to include 'ALL' as a valid entry
        <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DOCS-117>