Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Help w/another prestige class...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 10:14 AM

      Or do the bonus to an abilitypool, and have Imp. Crit as the only choice in the pool. Cheers,

      On 8/6/2011 3:51 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
      > If I remember correctly, if you combine AUTO:FEAT with a feat (like
      > Improved Critical) that needs a 'target', you have to supply the
      > target. Let me check the docs ...
      >
      > Yes. I remembered correctly. See if ADD:FEAT|1|Improved Critical works
      > better.
      >
      > DS/DL
      >
      > On 8/6/2011 6:36 AM, Sam Elmore wrote:
      >> Okay, so I went back and searched the lists and found a solution
      >> posted by Andrew a few months ago! Still can't figure out what to do
      >> w/ adding the improved critical as a feat though...any help there
      >> would be greatly appreciated :)
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >>
      >> Sam
      >> On 06 Aug 2011, at 9:30 AM, Sam Elmore wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hey All,
      >>>
      >>> I'm such a noodge I can't figure this out...
      >>>
      >>> Base character is Barbarian. Prestige class keeps the regular rage
      >>> of the barbarian but gains Greater Rage at LVL 6 and Tireless Rage
      >>> at LVL 10. Plus a few other things..
      >>>
      >>> Here's what I've put together...
      >>>
      >>> #####Sam's Barbarian
      >>> CLASS:Sam's Barbarian HD:10 TYPE:PC.Prestige ABB:SamBa MAXLEVEL:10
      >>> SOURCEPAGE:Chadshead.rtf BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Will|CL/2+2 BONUS:CHECKS|
      >>> BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex|CL/3 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4|
      >>> TYPE=Base.REPLACE
      >>> CLASS:Sam's Barbarian PREATT:5
      >>> CLASS:Sam's Barbarian STARTSKILLPTS:4 CSKILL:Climb|TYPE=Craft|Handle
      >>> Animal|Intimidate|Jump|Listen|Ride|Survival|Swim|Spot
      >>> 1 BONUS:VAR|BarbRageTimesLVL,BarbRagePowerLVL|CL ABILITY:Special
      >>> Ability|AUTOMATIC|Barbarian Rage|Rage
      >>> 1 AUTO:FEAT|Endurance
      >>> 2 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
      >>> 3 AUTO:FEAT|Power Attack
      >>> 4 AUTO:FEAT|Die Hard
      >>> 5 BONUS:VAR|SmiteLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Smite
      >>> 6 BONUS:VAR|GreaterRageLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|
      >>> Greater Rage
      >>> 7 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
      >>> 8
      >>> 9