Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Help w/another prestige class...

  • Sam Elmore
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
      Version 5.17.8...

      On 06 Aug 2011, at 9:30 AM, Sam Elmore wrote:

      > Hey All,
      >
      > I'm such a noodge I can't figure this out...
      >
      > Base character is Barbarian. Prestige class keeps the regular rage
      > of the barbarian but gains Greater Rage at LVL 6 and Tireless Rage
      > at LVL 10. Plus a few other things..
      >
      > Here's what I've put together...
      >
      > #####Sam's Barbarian
      > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian HD:10 TYPE:PC.Prestige ABB:SamBa MAXLEVEL:10
      > SOURCEPAGE:Chadshead.rtf BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Will|CL/2+2 BONUS:CHECKS|
      > BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex|CL/3 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4|
      > TYPE=Base.REPLACE
      > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian PREATT:5
      > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian STARTSKILLPTS:4 CSKILL:Climb|TYPE=Craft|Handle
      > Animal|Intimidate|Jump|Listen|Ride|Survival|Swim|Spot
      > 1 BONUS:VAR|BarbRageTimesLVL,BarbRagePowerLVL|CL ABILITY:Special
      > Ability|AUTOMATIC|Barbarian Rage|Rage
      > 1 AUTO:FEAT|Endurance
      > 2 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
      > 3 AUTO:FEAT|Power Attack
      > 4 AUTO:FEAT|Die Hard
      > 5 BONUS:VAR|SmiteLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Smite
      > 6 BONUS:VAR|GreaterRageLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|
      > Greater Rage
      > 7 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
      > 8
      > 9
      > 10 BONUS:VAR|TirelessRageLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|
      > Tireless Rage
      >
      > I get SEVERE warnings back on the Greater Rage and Tireless Rage and
      > also Improved Critical. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
      >
      > Thanks in advance!
      >
      > Sam

      ---
      Our Lord calls us and asks us to tell him of our love and to repeat it
      over and over again all through our sufferings. Every cross, great or
      small, even small annoyances, are the voice of the Beloved. He is
      asking for a declaration of love from us to last whilst the suffering
      lasts.

      Blessed Charles de Foucauld

    • Sam Elmore
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
        Okay, so I went back and searched the lists and found a solution
        posted by Andrew a few months ago! Still can't figure out what to do
        w/ adding the improved critical as a feat though...any help there
        would be greatly appreciated :)

        Thanks,

        Sam
        On 06 Aug 2011, at 9:30 AM, Sam Elmore wrote:

        > Hey All,
        >
        > I'm such a noodge I can't figure this out...
        >
        > Base character is Barbarian. Prestige class keeps the regular rage
        > of the barbarian but gains Greater Rage at LVL 6 and Tireless Rage
        > at LVL 10. Plus a few other things..
        >
        > Here's what I've put together...
        >
        > #####Sam's Barbarian
        > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian HD:10 TYPE:PC.Prestige ABB:SamBa MAXLEVEL:10
        > SOURCEPAGE:Chadshead.rtf BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Will|CL/2+2 BONUS:CHECKS|
        > BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex|CL/3 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4|
        > TYPE=Base.REPLACE
        > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian PREATT:5
        > CLASS:Sam's Barbarian STARTSKILLPTS:4 CSKILL:Climb|TYPE=Craft|Handle
        > Animal|Intimidate|Jump|Listen|Ride|Survival|Swim|Spot
        > 1 BONUS:VAR|BarbRageTimesLVL,BarbRagePowerLVL|CL ABILITY:Special
        > Ability|AUTOMATIC|Barbarian Rage|Rage
        > 1 AUTO:FEAT|Endurance
        > 2 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
        > 3 AUTO:FEAT|Power Attack
        > 4 AUTO:FEAT|Die Hard
        > 5 BONUS:VAR|SmiteLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Smite
        > 6 BONUS:VAR|GreaterRageLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|
        > Greater Rage
        > 7 AUTO:FEAT|Improved Critical
        > 8
        > 9
        > 10 BONUS:VAR|TirelessRageLVL|CL ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|
        > Tireless Rage
        >
        > I get SEVERE warnings back on the Greater Rage and Tireless Rage and
        > also Improved Critical. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > Sam

        ---
        Our Lord calls us and asks us to tell him of our love and to repeat it
        over and over again all through our sufferings. Every cross, great or
        small, even small annoyances, are the voice of the Beloved. He is
        asking for a declaration of love from us to last whilst the suffering
        lasts.

        Blessed Charles de Foucauld

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
          If I remember correctly, if you combine AUTO:FEAT with a feat (like
          Improved Critical) that needs a 'target', you have to supply the
          target. Let me check the docs ...

          Yes. I remembered correctly. See if ADD:FEAT|1|Improved Critical works
          better.

          DS/DL

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2011
            Hi,

            Or do the bonus to an abilitypool, and have Imp. Crit as the only choice in the pool. Cheers,