how to restrict a race's weapon use

  • eliela2010
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 6:21 AM
      How would a restrict a race's weapon use...say like a race that is restriced from using any swords?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 8:37 AM
        Hi,

        BONUS:WEAPONPROF is the tag to alter Weapon Stuff. Anyone per the D&D rules can wield any weapon,
        the non-weapon prof is a flat -4.

        Personally, I'd just grant the race an ability that says the race is restricted from using swords
        and leave it at that. No need to complicate the issue.