Re: Homebrew LST not working

  • teaming5
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
      This is the link in the Release Notes that is not working.

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > The correct address for the first link should be:
      >
      > http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html
      >
      > Although of course if the link is referring to updating a home brew then it
      > should be pointing to http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets
      >
      > Where was this link referenced from?

      > On 1 August 2011 14:10, Paul Grosse <nylanfs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hmm, I'm getting a 404 also
      > >

      > > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html
      > > needs to be
      > > http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets
      > >
      > > Unless there is a section I'm overlooking in the doc's.
      > >
      > > >Posted by: "teaming5" tripleh5133@... teaming5
      > >

      > > >Just downloaded 5.17.8 & also had this issue with 5.17.7, when trying I
      > > load my Homebrew files, the software >freezes up and no sources get loaded.
      > > I have tried to review the Upgrading custom data sets, but I get a 404
      > > >error when clicking on the link in the release notes. If I take out my
      > > custom set, PCGEN works just fine. >Suggestions?
      > >
      > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > > PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      > > ICQ: 14397299
      > > AO: Nylan
      > > CoH:Nylan Neblett
      > > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      > >
      > > "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
        Thanks, I've uploaded a newer version of those release notes with the
        corrected links.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
          Oh, and I updated the notes in SVN so that the next release should have the
          correct links as well. - K