Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding hit points to materials

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011

      Totally Different usage, and yes, you can use together or separate, just a means to accomplish your
      request.

      SPROP is just text. SPROP:I can hit things all day, HP 80, Never get tired.

      QUALITY is an actual tag with two parts - The QUALITY:<Name>|<Effect>

      QUALITY:Bright Light|15' Radius
      QUALITY:Dim Light|20' Radius
      QUALITY:Hit Points|80
      QUALITY:Holy Burst|25' Radius
      QUALITY:Spells|Light 3x day; Darkness 1x day; Holy Sword and Wish 1x year; Interplanar Rift Gate to
      summon the hordes of Gehenna once after a specific ritual is completed.

      Totally different usages. If in doubt, read the docs, they're the a great resource for all answers
      and have standardized explanations that many of us skip in just answering a basic question.