re: Homebrew LST not working

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hmm, I'm getting a 404 also

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html
      needs to be
      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets

      Unless there is a section I'm overlooking in the doc's.

      >Posted by: "teaming5" tripleh5133@... teaming5
      >
      >Just downloaded 5.17.8 & also had this issue with 5.17.7, when trying I load my Homebrew files, the software >freezes up and no sources get loaded. I have tried to review the Upgrading custom data sets, but I get a 404 >error when clicking on the link in the release notes. If I take out my custom set, PCGEN works just fine. >Suggestions?

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
        Hi all,

        The correct address for the first link should be:

        http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html

        Although of course if the link is referring to updating a home brew then it
        should be pointing to http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets

        Where was this link referenced from?

        On 1 August 2011 14:10, Paul Grosse <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hmm, I'm getting a 404 also
        >

        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html
        > needs to be
        > http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets
        >
        > Unless there is a section I'm overlooking in the doc's.
        >
        > >Posted by: "teaming5" tripleh5133@... teaming5
        >

        > >Just downloaded 5.17.8 & also had this issue with 5.17.7, when trying I
        > load my Homebrew files, the software >freezes up and no sources get loaded.
        > I have tried to review the Upgrading custom data sets, but I get a 404
        > >error when clicking on the link in the release notes. If I take out my
        > custom set, PCGEN works just fine. >Suggestions?
        >
        > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        > PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
        > ICQ: 14397299
        > AO: Nylan
        > CoH:Nylan Neblett
        > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
        >
        > "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"

      • teaming5
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
          This is the link in the Release Notes that is not working.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
            Thanks, I've uploaded a newer version of those release notes with the
            corrected links.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
              Oh, and I updated the notes in SVN so that the next release should have the
              correct links as well. - K