Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] feat progression from level taken

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
      Hi,

      KISS Method - One Feat, 20 Templates | Having 20 feats listed is nasty. Keep the extras behind the
      scenes.

      Feat
      TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:Feat LVL1|Feat LVL2|Feat LVL3
      etc.

      Make the Templates and then have your bonus off the Template that was issued. You can
      PREPCLEVEL:MIN=x,MAX=x on each template to have it select it automatically, or you can select the
      level when the chooser pops up. Either is valid.