Adding hit points to materials

  • CalebU
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2011
      Is there a way to do this?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2011

        SPROP:HP 15
        QUALITY:HP|15

        *Shrug* beyond that, if you want something else specific please ask.

        On 7/23/2011 12:32 PM, CalebU wrote:
        > Is there a way to do this?

      • Caleb Ulfers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2011
          Do I need both those tags, or just one of them? (They seem redundant used together.)

          To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
          From: drew0500@...
          Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:29:25 -0700
          Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding hit points to materials

          Hi,

          SPROP:HP 15

          QUALITY:HP|15

          *Shrug* beyond that, if you want something else specific please ask.

          On 7/23/2011 12:32 PM, CalebU wrote:

          > Is there a way to do this?

        • Caleb Ulfers
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
            Can the SPROP tag be used the HP tag? I'm making the bold assumption that it can, and that SPROP:HP 15 should have been SPROP:HP|15 (or something to that effect), but please correct me if I am wrong. By the way, were those two lines of code meant to be used together, or were they two different ways to get what I wanted?

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011

              Totally Different usage, and yes, you can use together or separate, just a means to accomplish your
              request.

              SPROP is just text. SPROP:I can hit things all day, HP 80, Never get tired.

              QUALITY is an actual tag with two parts - The QUALITY:<Name>|<Effect>

              QUALITY:Bright Light|15' Radius
              QUALITY:Dim Light|20' Radius
              QUALITY:Hit Points|80
              QUALITY:Holy Burst|25' Radius
              QUALITY:Spells|Light 3x day; Darkness 1x day; Holy Sword and Wish 1x year; Interplanar Rift Gate to
              summon the hordes of Gehenna once after a specific ritual is completed.

              Totally different usages. If in doubt, read the docs, they're the a great resource for all answers
              and have standardized explanations that many of us skip in just answering a basic question.