Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] What do WEIGHTDIV, WEIGHTMULT, and WEIGHTADD do?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011

      Thanks Eric. To answer the question of the OP -

      Modifies the Weight of the Item.
      DIV = Divide
      MULT = Multiply
      ADD = Addition

      Cheers,

      On 6/21/2011 3:13 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > These tags are mis-linked in the doc index to find them you need to look in the EquipmentModifiers section under BONUS:EQM|.
      >
      > I'll raise a tracker and get a fix in.
      >
      > Maredudd
      > Doc 2nd

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
        On second thought, I'm not sure why they are documented separate from the BONUS:EQM| tag in the first place so they should be removed from the index where they are listed separately.

        Maredudd
        Doc 2nd

        On Jun 21, 2011, at 6:13 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > These tags are mis-linked in the doc index to find them you need to look in the EquipmentModifiers section under BONUS:EQM|.
        >
        > I'll raise a tracker and get a fix in.
        >
        > Maredudd
        > Doc 2nd
      • Eric C Smith