Re: OS: displaying those pretty checkboxes for new custom abilities

  • Arjan
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15 10:06 AM
      Gaming >> helping random nerds. Have fun.

      I found the call in base.xml. If I understand you correctly I should edit my special ability to include those tags you mention. And then wait patiently for you to update the sheets. Alright, thanx.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 15 11:28 AM

        Yeah, the base.xml is set up, but the fantasy master xlst needs the correct entries. Porting fun
        times. I've gotten a halfway decent version, but the lines are missing, and I'll have to update the
        character sheets to use the correct line types. (Boxes are so nice, and neat lines, gotta have neat
        lines). And once I solve that, I need to get the Bonus Skillinfo stuff working again. Something
        messed up there... *Sigh*. So many things to handle.

        And I'm down two gaming session logs for my group :P Had a GM cancel / forget to show up, so I ended
        up running in his place, had a fun little jail break in a Dragonstar campaign. That was a fun little
        game.

        I should have something up and running tonight if not tomorrow based upon obstacles and how bad work is.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 12 , May 15 3:16 PM
          No worries, it's not that pressing. Thank you for the time and effort you put in helping us mere mortals.

          Regards,
          Arjan

          Message 4 of 12 , May 15 5:59 PM

            Grab svn #14996 Outputsheets, and You'll be set up.

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 12 , May 16 12:52 AM
              Thanx, found it.

              Now to edit my homebrew back in :)

              Message 6 of 12 , May 16 1:25 PM
                Right, it works, but I'm hitting a snag. ASPECT:CheckCount|NumberGoesHere

                Doesn't seem to take a var. Putting numbers in works great, VARs, not so great. No checkboxes. Even if I DEFINE:NumberGoesHere|2

                Minor nit to pick. Stylewise it could use some improvement. This is just one grey blok.

                Message 7 of 12 , May 16 1:59 PM

                  ASPECT:CheckCount|%1|YourVar DEFINE:YourVar|0 BONUS:VAR|YourVar|4

                  cheers,

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 16 2:40 PM
                    Hmmm, didn't expect that. Well, thanx.