RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] PREEQUIP and QUALITY:LIGHT

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 7 11:50 AM
      I had forgotten about this; I remembered it when I opened this email. Just now, I realized that the SRD files I had MODded weren't being loaded; the items from my homebrew equipment file were being loaded instead. Since my MODded items aren't being loaded, I think I will just delete them.

      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      From: drew0500@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:28:00 -0700
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PREEQUIP and QUALITY:LIGHT

      Hi,

      Waiting on OP response, nothing to reply to on our end.

      think I

      On 4/7/2011 8:46 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:

      > Bump :)

      > On 16 February 2011 17:08, Martijn Verburg<martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      >> Bump :)

      >> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Caleb Ulfers<culfers@...> wrote:

      >>> I was actually thinking of PREEQUIPping the two (which is the idea I was

      >>> trying to get across in my subject line) as well as using PRETYPE (to make

      >>> sure PCGen isn't confused) to get the the different effects, and at the same

      >>> time make sure that either item is held, not put in a container. Would that

      >>> be a good idea?

      >>> To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com

      >>> From: drew0500@...

      >>> Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:17:34 -0800