Breserker of society (Barbarians trait)

  • chriscchesley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      I am looking to add this trait to my barbarian and it has not been added yet.

      The trait is Berserker of the Society (Barbarian, Pathfinder Society) published in the Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide.

      It does:

      Your time spent as a Pathfinder has taught you new truths about the origins of the your rage ability.

      Benefit: You may use your rage ability for 3 additional rounds per day.

      http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/combat-traits/berserker-of-the-society-barbarian-pathfinder-society

      Let me know if you need any other details.

      Thanks!

      Chris
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        Create two files in /data/customsource directory.

        MyStuff.pcc
        CAMPAIGN:Pathfinder RPG (My Stuff)
        GAMEMODE:Pathfinder
        RANK:6
        TYPE:Pathfinder Society
        ABILITY:Pathfinder-abilities_traits.lst

        and: Pathfinder-abilities_traits.lst (all on one line: <tab> is 1 or
        more tab, NOT SPACE)
        Berserker of the Society<tab>
        KEY:Berserker of the Society ~ Trait<tab>
        CATEGORY:Special
        Ability<tab>TYPE:Trait.BasicTrait.CombatTrait<tab>PREMULT:1,[PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special
        Ability,Berserker of the Society ~
        Trait],[!PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TYPE.CombatTrait]<tab>
        PRECLASS:1,Barbarian=1<tab>
        BONUS:VAR|RageDuration|3

        When you load up the Pathfinder datasets, load this one "Pathfinder RPG
        (My Stuff)" also. The trait should show up.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
        of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.