PCGen 5.17.5 (Alpha) Released!
- PCGen 5.17.5 (Alpha) marks the PCGen team's shift of focus to the next
developmental cycle. Download your free copy here:
One of the primary goals for this cycle (5.17.x/6.0) includes the
completion of 'under-the-hood' architectural changes begun in 5.14.x and
continued through 5.16.x. These changes, though for the most part
invisible to the user, will make way for some long needed changes in the
user experience as work begins on overhauling the User Interface and the
LST Editors. Another benefit of the changes underway as part of this
development cycle will be a furthering of PCGen's flexibility when
working with the d20 rules system, but will in the end, also make it
easier to adapt PCGen to the myriad rules system used throughout the
You can see all of the changes included in this release by checking out
the release notes:
PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified by
users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen, join us
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website at
http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
content. This software is not published, endorsed, or specifically
approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse , the
Community Use page. For more information about Paizo Publishing and
Paizo products, please visit Paizo.Com.
My better half and me
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.