Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 3 Released!
- Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 3 Released!
The PCGen Team is proud to announce the release and
immediate availability of the third update to the Pathfinder Advanced
Players Guide OOC Data Set!
Download your copy today:
This release is the third in a series of updates aimed at bringing the
most current fixes for the Pathfinder APG data set to v5.16.4. Besides
delivering the latest APG data set, this file patches the Pathfinder
Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Bestiary. For more information about
this release, including OOC installation instructions, please check out
the full release notes here:
This release is an "alpha" release and therefore will contain errors.
The PCGen Team is dedicated to providing full support for the Pathfinder
Roleplaying Game so we ask you, the PCGen Community, to help us by
putting this data set through its paces and reporting any bugs you find
to the PCGen Team by posting them here on PCGen@Yahoo!. Please include
[PATHFINDER] in the subject line for your report.
PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program
(d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be
modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information about
PCGen, join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our
website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/>
<http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/> and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
This dataset uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
content. This dataset is not published, endorsed, or specifically
approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
Community Use Policy, please visithttp://paizo.com/communityuse.For more
information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
My better half and me
Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.