Pathfinder CLASS modification question

  • torryschreiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      My GM decided to alter the requirements for two prestige classes, Arcane Archer and Assassin. I've been banging my head against getting these changes into PCGen for a few weeks now. I've tried several iterations of .MOD this and .CLEAR that but I'm having no luck. They are fairly minor changes.

      For Arcane Archer, he removed the Elf race requirement.
      For Assassin, he expanded the allowed alignment to any non-good.

      How exactly can I get this done short of CLASS:X.FORGET and create my own very slightly altered copies of these classes?

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011

        CLASS:Assassin.MOD PRE:.CLEAR !PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG

        CLASS:Arcane Archer.MOD PRE:.CLEAR

        Add back any PRExxx that needs to be included normally.

        Cheers,