Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [pcgen] Adding Weapon Finesse feat

Expand Messages
  • Andrew Maitland
    Hi, BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Finesse Feat Choice|1|PREVARGT:DEXSCORE,STRSCORE Have your ability pool set up to have just the Weapon Finesse Feat. Cheers, ... --
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi,


      BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Finesse Feat Choice|1|PREVARGT:DEXSCORE,STRSCORE

      Have your ability pool set up to have just the Weapon Finesse Feat.

      Cheers,

      On 2/1/2011 10:16 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > *rats* (about wrong group)...
      >
      > I've tried PREVAR. Here is one of my attempts, in the FEAT file on the
      > MYFEAT line.
      >
      > DEFINE:DexGTStr|0
      > BONUS:VAR|DexGTStr|if(DEX>STR,1,0)
      > ADD:FEAT|Weapon Finesse|PREVAREQ:DexGTStr,1
      >
      > No joy. I am obviously doing something wrong, but I just can't figure it
      > out. I have also tried other combinations similar to the one above.
      >
      >
      > ||||
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me
      > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      >
      > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      >
      > On 2/1/2011 1:09 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> David, you're asking on the wrong group :P
      >>
      >> And you use PREVAR
      >>
      >>
      >> On 2/1/2011 10:04 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
      >>> I have tried several ways, but am stuck. As part of a template that I am
      >>> creating, the creature gets Weapon Finesse for FREE if it's DEXSCORE>
      >>> STRSCORE. How do I does this in the FEAT file?
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >

      --
      Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
      Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.