Re: How to handle class special ability that grants specific skill focuses

  • larry_franz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2011
      Thanks again for your help. I tried your way, and it does exactly what I want with regards to mutually excluding skills that already have the skill focus!

      Is there any way to make the choice dialog come up for Skill Categories when you change class level like it did with ADD:ABILITY and CHOOSE?

      Right now, it comes up in its own sub-tab on the Feats and Abilities tab. I know I could move it into FEATS or Class Abilities, but I kind of like it in its own tab. The only problem is that the tab is visible even for other classes, which isn't so good. Is there any way to make the tab only visible for my class?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2011
        Oh, add the tag 'DISPLAYLOCATION:Feats' in the ABILITYCATEGORY.

        Sorry, writing these all up from memory tends to make one forget a tag or two occasionally.