Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Choose help

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      CHOOSE:SKILLNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge|1 or CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|Knowledge%|1
      should work, so long as you are in a feat.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        I can't get either to work. :(

        Here's the feat in question:

        Erudition I TYPE:Ecclesiastic VISIBLE:NO
        PRECLASS:Ecclesiastic=2 CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|Knowledge%|1
        BONUS:SKILL|%CHOICE|1 BONUS:SKILL|Decipher Script,Heal,Spellcraft|1

        Any thoughts? I checked to make sure all the seperations were tabs.

        I've also tried TYPE.Knowledge.

        Not sure it makes a difference, but it's being granted from the class file
        using ADD:FEAT(Erudition I). I getthe chooser for the feat itself, but it
        doesn't follow through with the skill chooser.

        Barak
        - PCGen BoD
        - OS Silverback

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
          *sigh*

          Apparently if you use a choose in a feat file you must have a MULT:YES. I
          knew if you had a MULT:YES you had to have a choose, but not vice versa.

          Oh well, it all works now. :p

          Barak
          - PCGen BoD
          - OS Silverback