Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Listing for Survival (Track)

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010

      That'll be fixed in an upcoming OOC release. However, the issue is, we don't have any such skill
      listed in the newer updates. Scent grants a bonus to Follow or identify tracks. In the mean time the
      fix would be the following changes:

      Survival (Follow or identify tracks) KEYSTAT:WIS USEUNTRAINED:YES CLASSES:ALL
      TYPE:SkillUse VISIBLE:EXPORT SOURCEPAGE:p.107 PRERULE:1,DISPLAYSKILLUSE
      PREVARNEQ:var("SKILL.Survival (Follow or identify tracks).MISC"),SKILL.Survival.MISC
      BONUS:SKILL|Survival (Follow or identify tracks)|SKILL.Survival.MISC BONUS:SKILLRANK|Survival
      (Follow or identify tracks)|skillinfo("TOTALRANK", "Survival")|TYPE=SkillGranted

      Feel free to change that and make it 'Track by Scent'

      However, there does seem to be a bug that causes a glitch.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
        Okay,

        Probing deeper, we are missing the actual skill that's being bonused. Odd. I'm going to track this
        down, and let you know.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
          Split up sets and other fun stuff.

          So, the skill exists in the bestiary core files hidden inside the core set. I'm working on fixing
          that and the other bestiary conditionals, but again, there is an open code bug for misfires.

          Survival (Track by scent) KEYSTAT:WIS USEUNTRAINED:YES CLASSES:ALL
          TYPE:SkillUse VISIBLE:EXPORT PRERULE:1,DISPLAYSKILLUSE PREVARNEQ:var("SKILL.Survival (Track
          by Scent).MISC"),SKILL.Survival.MISC BONUS:SKILL|Survival (Track by Scent)|SKILL.Survival.MISC
          BONUS:SKILLRANK|Survival (Track by Scent)|skillinfo("TOTALRANK", "Survival")|TYPE=SkillGranted

          Cheers,