BUG typo on psionic spell

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      PCGen5164\data\d20ogl\srd\psionics\srd_spells_psionic.lst

      "Sense link" has a typo 'whate' instead of 'what' in the DESC.

      :-)
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
        Hi there,

        Can you raise a JIRA for this please (http://jira.pcgen.org - choose the
        data project).

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010

          FYI - Bug reports go on our main list. Thanks.

          TYPo in Psionic Sense Link <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-167>

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010

            fix for 5.17.5 - Completed: At revision: 14038

            Cheers,