Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] SRD35e class skills

  • jonathan Arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      I think I can follow this upto the template section.  Its not a choice of 6
      class skills they have a list of 6 skills that they are giving as class skills.
      So would it look like this:
      4>|<skill 5>|<skill 6>
      #Where <skill #> is the name of the skill.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Handled offlist. The OP was looking to give six set skills as Class Skills, and not given a
        Choice as I had thought.