Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Custom Domain question

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
      ADD:VFEAT(Skill Focus (Knowledge%))

      :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback

      > How would I add skill focus to a domain, but limit it to a certain
      > type of skill like knowledge.
    • glddragon35
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2003
        I posted on the other group that there is a bug in the implementation
        of the ADD:VFEAT statement.. It isnt creating lists of choices if
        there are multiple options..

        Using that statement gives:
        Skill Focus (Knowledge%) in the choose box with one selection
        possible.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-