Improved Toughness

  • brhscorpsofcadets
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
      What would be the tag for Improved Toughness where they would get +1 HP per Hit Die and a requirement of Fortitude Bonus +2?

      Toughness is BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3
    • brhscorpsofcadets
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
        Ok, figured out its BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL for the hit points. Still trying to figure out the BFB or +2.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "brhscorpsofcadets" <moordoom@...> wrote:

        > What would be the tag for Improved Toughness where they would get +1 HP per Hit Die and a requirement of Fortitude Bonus +2?
        >
        > Toughness is BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3

      • Arjan
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
          What do you mean exactly with fortitude bonus? I know of CON modifier and fortitude saving throw.

          The first can be done with PRESTAT:1,CON=14

          The second with PRECHECK:1,Fortitude=2 or PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=2

          regards,
          Arjan

        • maredudd@blackroot.org
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
            Hi Folks!

            Try the following:

            PRECHECK:1,Fortitude=2

            This will include all bonuses to the Fortitude save.

            Alternatively, the following checks the Base save, i.e. bonuses
            from class advancement plus anything included in the
            BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.<check>|<#> tag:

            PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=2

            Maredudd

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
              Yes, a base fortitude Save bonus of +2
              PRECHECK:1,Fortitude=2 works perfect.
              I kept Putting FORT instead of Fortitude...

              Thanks

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
                Hi,

                Off the top of my head:

                BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
                PRECHECKBASE:1,Fortitude=2

                Cheers,

                On 10/7/2010 6:49 AM, brhscorpsofcadets wrote:
                > What would be the tag for Improved Toughness where they would get +1 HP per Hit Die and a requirement of Fortitude Bonus +2?
                >
                > Toughness is BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3

                Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin