Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] magic fang (greater) temporary bonus

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi Gus,

      Real quick note - Bugs or Issues with the program belong in the Main List. Since applying a feature
      included in pcgen doesn't have anything to do with actual LST coding, debugging or assistance with
      said coding.

      Now, to finish off this topic quickly - When you selected the Spell, did a Pop Up Box appear with
      numbers and little buttons next to those numbers?

      Did you select a number by any chance?

      Afterwards, did you notice any new equipment in your inventory that needed to be equipped?

      The reason I ask, I made a Monk, applied the bonus, chose Level 20 for the Magic Fang (Greater),
      noticed a New Flurry of Blows with the +5 to Hit and Damage. Flurry of Blows for Monks are granted
      automatically (An excellent feature if I might say so myself ;) ), which meant I have two Flurry of
      Blows listed on my character sheet.

      As far as I can tell, things are working fine. I tested in 5.16.4 since that's the version I had open.

      Anyways, it's bed time.

      Cheers,

      On 10/4/2010 10:29 PM, Gustavo Oliveira wrote:
      > Hey master chimp!
      > here we go:
      > Under the inventory tabunder the temporary bonuses tabI opened SpellI clicked Magic Fang (Greater) on a pegasus mountthen two lines appear on the right screen: Bite (Natural/Secondary) and Hoof (Natural/Primary)
      > Then I select Bite (Natural/Secondary) and click on apply bonusthen I select Hoof (Natural/Primary) and click on apply bonus
      > Below, line appear: Magic Fang (Greater) [Hoof (Natural/Primary)]WEAPONTOHIT,DAMAGE5.0
      > Same thing for Bite.
      > I print out a character sheet and the bonuses haven't been applied. I look under the tap "Character sheet" and the bonus weren't applied.
      > Does that answer the question, Andrew, or not yet?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin