Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding weapons

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010

      Ability File is where you'll want to place the code.

      See the

      CATEGORY=Special Ability|<Name>.MOD
      Is an ability modification code.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Caleb Ulfers
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010
        I just thought of something; do MODded files override the original (un-MODded) files?

        To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
        From: drew0500@...
        Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:29:21 -0700
        Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding weapons

        Hi,

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010

          MOD files overwrite, or "MODify" the files. So yes, when you .MOD a feat, ability, template or
          class, you are MODIFYING the original.