Modifying a special ability

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      I am trying to .MOD a trait from the Serpent's Skull traits. I have a
      file that is called by the ABILITY tag in the PCC and it contains the
      following statement:

      CATEGORY=Special Ability|Bastard.MOD PRERACE:.CLEAR
      PRERACE:1,Human%

      It does not work. Should it?? If not, help!!!
      --

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        Hi,

        You can try

        PRE:.CLEAR

        but you'll need to replace ALL the PRExxx tags in that instance.

        On 10/2/2010 2:01 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > I am trying to .MOD a trait from the Serpent's Skull traits. I have a
        > file that is called by the ABILITY tag in the PCC and it contains the
        > following statement:
        >
        > CATEGORY=Special Ability|Bastard.MOD PRERACE:.CLEAR
        > PRERACE:1,Human%
        >
        > It does not work. Should it?? If not, help!!!

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
          That works like a champ! Thanks!