Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Help with Conditional Application of Abilities . . .

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
      Hi Folks!

      Just wanted to post that I implemented the approach listed below.

      The tests I ran show that the alternate ability gets applied when the
      original isn't in place and that if the Oracle then takes the
      appropriate revelation the alternate ability gets removed and the
      bonus to times/day gets applied.

      In short, it works perfectly . . .

      Maredudd