Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] AC Dodge bonus

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      #1 You're Welcome
      #2 5.17.4 hasn't been released. You can grab the nightly build which is the
      5.17.4-dev copy. The site off the top of my head is something like
      www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/ but I could be wrong, lack of sleep tends to do
      that.
      #3 I'm dead tired, been getting beat up doing work. Apparently everyone wants to
      call 9-1-1 today.
      #4 Pathfinder is a refreshing change for the D&D OGL Community. It's
      reinvigorated the 3.5e fans who didn't want to go to the 4th edition for
      whatever reasons. It pretty much eliminated dead levels, and simplified a few
      mechanics. We support it, so having a go at it is pretty easy. It's nice that
      Paizo has taken a few extra steps and made a great system. Their tireless
      dedication to excellence is evident in the quality of the published materials
      and quantity. (As one of the guys that coded the APG, I certainly know they took
      their time doing things right the first time around).

      Andrew

      P.S. I'm going back to bed, and hopefully nobody else needs us tonight. Only 3.5
      hours left in this 24 hour shift.

      ________________________________
      From: Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 12:24 PM

              Hi,

      Dodge Feat Deal

          TYPE:A Cool Feat

          BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Dodge|PREAPPLY:PC

      On 9/29/2010 11:00 AM, Gustavo Oliveira wrote:

      > I want to be able to code a BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1 for my characters who have dodge
      >activated.  How would I code for something like that?
      >

      > Even better, it would be nice to have a temporary bonus (under the tab
      >"inventory") that grants that feat.

      > But how would I write a line for something like that?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin