Re: Need help with selectable skill lists

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2010
      Found a solution:

      Created a 'Master' class with four subclasses of only 6 levels, then a 'prestige' class for each subclass for levels 7-20, each with 3 subclasses (one for each set of class skills)

      Skills now work, I just have to make sure all the other abilities are implemented, and I have no idea how I could make this work in combination with XP penalties for multiclassing. However, I'm not too worried about that, since I never use that function in PCGen.

      thanks for the help!