Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Proper Deity format?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2010
      Hi,

      Domains are restricted. In the deity you must be a certain alignment or the deity won't grant the
      domains. In the domain file you must be the correct alignment to even access that particular domain.

      The Tags exist in both files. They're use, though seemingly similar, do have different functions.

      On 9/22/2010 12:04 PM, arhollyus wrote:
      > OK, thanks for clarifying. That's the way I usually do it, but have seen it done in the deity file and was kind of confused why.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Maredudd"<maredudd@...> wrote:
      >> Hi Folks!
      >>
      >> arhollyus wrote:
      >>> Ok, maybe I'm just being dense (or logical), but if you
      >>> are going to restrict the selection of domains based on
      >>> alignment, why wouldn't you do that in the domain.lst
      >>> instead of the deity.lst?
      >> That is very much the better and cleaner way to do it . . .
      >>
      >> That would leave the standalone PRExxx in the deity file . . .
      >>
      >> Maredudd

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin