Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Add skill ranks equal to bought ranks

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 20, 2010
      Well, I'm at work, so sleep is naps when possible. It's now 10 minutes to 06:00
      hours here in California of the US of A.

      That kind of functionality I think will be more likely in 6.0. I don't see an
      easy method to access it in 5.16 and we have no intention of doing any further
      work with 5.16, just a patch version for the PF folks, a last minute treat and
      then 6.0 is our next destination with all it's improvements.

      --
      Andrew