RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding different sizes of barding

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 15, 2010
      Thanks for the help!

      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      From: Susan.Dittmar@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:11:32 +0200
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Coding different sizes of barding

      Quoting Martijn Verburg (martijnverburg@...):

      > Only if it was added to the RSRD. You should be able to look at the

      > equipment listing in PCGen to see.

      That 'sidebar' is one of the tables included in the RSRD (in

      Equipment.rtf). I know that at least the weight changes have been coded, I

      never checked the cost changes. Though as the weight thing is coded, and as

      there's different base items for 'normal armor' (bipedal) and 'barding'

      (quadrupeds), I am confident this has been taken into account too.

      Susan