Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [RESOLVED] lines to Magic Items

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Here is the resolution.

      Okay, so when we equip things, you need to actually Equip the item in question to the character.
      "Carrying" or placing it in a "Container" like say a "Handy Haversack" is NOT, and I will repeat
      this, NOT equipping it.

      This issue has been resolved. The OP was not wearing the Cape, instead he had it in his Handy
      Haversack. Wearing it properly will resolve the issue.

      Cheers,

      On 9/10/2010 8:02 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Hi,
      >

      > On 9/10/2010 5:59 PM, Gustavo Oliveira wrote:
      >> Hail Great Ape! What's up, man?
      > The sky/Space/Stars last I checked. Just finished enjoying Resident Evil 4 with my wife. Coding APG
      > and prepping for my game tomorrow. [Oh, and cooking dinner]
      >
      >> Thanks for the input. If it works for you, then I really am puzzled as to why it doesn't work for me. This is what I have in that line. Perhaps you can see something I can't. (which is a lot)
      >> When are you gonna be a silverback, man? you do enough work to be one, I should think.
      > I assume you don't read my signature lines:
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > *>>>Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors<<<*
      > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"
      >
      > I run everything under the sun called the Administration Team. The nuts and bolts of the behind the
      > scenes stuff. I'm even a team Liaison for all the teams last I checked. I monitor every PCGen
      > related list, monitor the Wiki and Web related items. I think someone foisted Chief Moderator on me
      > when I wasn't looking. I also monitor all the Trackers [Currently SF and JIRA]. I'm the back up
      > Release Monkey if James is not up to it for whatever reason.
      >
      > During the BoD meeting, I hold the Title of Chair Monkey 2nd, in Absence of our Chair Monkey Kar,
      > Keeper of the Ninja Monkeys (Nasty Brutes).
      >
      > If you're implying I should take on the additional Mantle of Content Silverback, then no thanks!
      > "Barak" aka Chris has that job, Code is handled superbly by James, Architecture by Tom [And let me
      > tell you, he's the right man for the job!], Eric does a great job as the PR Silverback, as he's a
      > social media aficionado .
      >
      > I'm quite content with the highest recognized position of Data Chimp for the Data Team under the
      > umbrella of Content. I already work about 64 hours a week as a paramedic, and try to be an active
      > parent with two young girls and a good husband to my wife; along with holding four six hour gaming
      > sessions a month, of which I have three active gaming groups.
      >
      > So, no thanks. I already have enough responsibilities around here as it is, and more than plenty on
      > my plate to keep me occupied.
      >

      >> Wings of FlyingTYPE:Magic.Wondrous.CapeCOST:54000WT:2 SPELLS:Magic Item|TIMES=ATWILL|CASTERLEVEL=17|Fly,13SOURCEPAGE:MagicItemsV.rtf
      >> Gus
      > I sent you a replacement file for the Wings of Flying about two or three hours ago, did you try that?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin