Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Base attack bonus

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi Caleb,

      There are certainly any number of ways to accomplish your goal.

      The easiest would be likely to Null the Base Attack Bonus it would get i.e. understand the Base
      Attack Progression it would normally get and then do a counter bonus to null it out.

      Example: If the creature is based off a +1 every level Simply give it

      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|-TL
      or
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|-cl("MonsterClassName")

      The Second method would be to create it's own class that doesn't grant a BAB.

      I.e. copy class it should have, and then remove the BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|<formula>|TYPE=Base.REPLACE tag

      Cheers,

      On 9/9/2010 9:30 PM, CalebU wrote:
      > How would I code a creature that has no attack progression; just a static number for its attack(s)?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin