RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Item FEATS?

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      VFEAT:Cleave VFEAT:Roundabout Kick

      When using items to grant feats (and they only apply when the item is
      equipped btw) you want to use the VFEAT tag as above. :)

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/