Question on W....d race

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hello,

      I have implemented a special race which has a subtype of living construct. I managed to create its special racial armor in the equipment list and could add 1 pc of armor to the character's equipment list. But, I just cannot make the character wield this armor automatically.

      Is it possible to automatically add the armor to the character's body?

      Thanks,
      P.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
        Use a kit tied to the race.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
          Yes,

          You would use the KIT:1|<NameOfKit>

          Inside your kit you'd simply use the GEAR tag and the that will equip the armor

          Example
          Race file:

          Race Uber <> KIT:1|Uber Race Equip

          In the Kit file:

          STARTPACK:Uber Race Equip <> EQUIPCOST:0
          GEAR:My Cool Armor <> SIZE:PC <> LOCATION:Equipped

          In your Equipment File:
          My Cool Armor <> TYPE:Armor.Blah.Foo

          Check out the documentation for the Proper syntax as this is all from memory.

          Andrew

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
            Thanks!