races with class skills.

  • uishu_shujo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      Is there a way to make a skill a class skill for a certain race?

      Would it be

      BONUS:MONCSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge

      I try that and I get an error.

      Please help, Thanks.
    • Terry Milnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        I think it should be BONUS:CSKILL:Type:Knowledge, but I don't have the docs
        pulled up.

        On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 7:38 AM, uishu_shujo <jester_fool@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to make a skill a class skill for a certain race?
        >
        > Would it be
        >
        > BONUS:MONCSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge
        >
        > I try that and I get an error.
        >
        > Please help, Thanks.

      • distant_scholar
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
          I literally just did this earlier this morning. I used:

          CSKILL:<skill name>

          The docs say CSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge should give you all Knowledge skills as class skills.

          I don't think it makes a difference, but mine was part of an ability that the race gets, rather than in the race file.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010

            MONCSKILL:<SkillName>
            or
            CSKILL:<SkillName>

            Cheers,

            On 9/4/2010 6:56 AM, distant_scholar wrote:
            > I literally just did this earlier this morning. I used:
            >
            > CSKILL:<skill name>
            >
            > The docs say CSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge should give you all Knowledge skills as class skills.
            >
            > I don't think it makes a difference, but mine was part of an ability that the race gets, rather than in the race file.
            >

            > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "uishu_shujo"<jester_fool@...> wrote:
            >> Is there a way to make a skill a class skill for a certain race?
            >>
            >> Would it be
            >>
            >> BONUS:MONCSKILL:TYPE.Knowledge
            >>
            >> I try that and I get an error.
            >>
            >> Please help, Thanks.