Letting A Monk Take Improved Natural Attack

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      So, in our house rule we let monks take the monster feat Improved Natural Attack. So how should I MOD the monster feat to allow this?

      Currently the feat reads

      Improved Natural Attack
      TYPE:General
      PREATT:4
      PREITEM:1,TYPE=Natural
      DESC:See Text
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFS|TYPE.Natural
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=%LIST|DAMAGESIZE|1
      SOURCEPAGE:rsrd monster feats.rtf

      I assume my goal relates to the PREITEM and the CHOOSE tags.

      Would my MOD be something like

      Improved Natural Attack.MOD
      PREITEM:.CLEAR
      PREITEM:1,TYPE=Natural,Unarmed
      CHOOSE:.CLEAR
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFS|TYPE.Natural,Unarmed

      Many thanks,
      Allen
    • Allen C
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Scratch this request...now it seems to be allowing me to use it as currently coded.

        Apologies!

        Allen