RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Changing movement

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
      Wouldn't PRESIZEEQ be better? I'm not sure whether movement wouldn't change if your character wassmaller than small or bigger than medium.

      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      From: drew0500@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:46:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Changing movement

      Hi,

      PRESIZE is what you would be looking for then.

      PRESIZELTEQ:S

      PRESIZEGTEQ:M

      On 9/1/2010 8:20 PM, Caleb Ulfers wrote:

      > I recently realized that the text in the book I was looking at didn't apply to characters carrying medium or heavy loads, but instead applied to whether the character was medium or small size. How can I adapt the aforementioned code to reflect that?

      > To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com

      > From: barak@...

      > Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:29:18 -0400

      > Subject: RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Changing movement

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
        If you want the movement changes to only be valid when the character is exactly that size, then
        sure. Be warned, don't apply any Temp Bonus Size Change Effects to the character otherwise it'll go
        bye-bye. [Examples of such spells include but are not limited to: Enlarge Person, Size of the Mote,
        Giant's Wrath, Minuscule Form, Tower of War, Infinitesimal, Stride of the Colossus, and I'm sure
        more beyond that]

        PRESIZEEQ:M only valid if Medium, if you become Large or bigger you are no longer qualified.
        PRESIZEEQ:S only valid if Small
        PRESIZEGTEQ:M only valid if Medium or Larger.

        Take your pick though, that is the beauty of coding your own stuff, you can make it work exactly how
        you want it to work. ;) ;-)

        On 9/2/2010 3:01 PM, Caleb Ulfers wrote:
        > Wouldn't PRESIZEEQ be better? I'm not sure whether movement wouldn't change if your character wassmaller than small or bigger than medium.
        >
        > To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
        > From: drew0500@...
        > Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:46:18 -0700
        > Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Changing movement

        > Hi,
        >

        > PRESIZE is what you would be looking for then.
        >

        > PRESIZELTEQ:S
        >
        > PRESIZEGTEQ:M
        >

        > On 9/1/2010 8:20 PM, Caleb Ulfers wrote:
        >
        >> I recently realized that the text in the book I was looking at didn't apply to characters carrying medium or heavy loads, but instead applied to whether the character was medium or small size. How can I adapt the aforementioned code to reflect that?
        >> To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
        >> From: barak@...
        >> Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:29:18 -0400
        >> Subject: RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Changing movement