Re: DR issue - lst file or output sheet?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010
      Got it. I added the DR value and that got it working.

      Much Thanks. I had a feeling it was something simple.

      But now I run into the next part of it, from my 2nd email: having the user make a choice of a type of armor, and a DR bonus only apply if that armor is equipped.

      Kevin

      > That is because you haven't told PCGen which DR you want to bonus.
      >
      > DR:2/-
      > DR:5/Silver
      > DR:10/Cold Iron
      >
      > Sets the DR to those values.
      >
      > Which one would we be bonusing if we use BONUS:DR|2 ?
      >
      > Instead we use something like this:
      >
      > BONUS:DR|-|2
      > BONUS:DR|Silver|5
      > BONUS:DR|Cold Iron|3
      >
      > DR | TYPE | Value
      >
      > Verify you're using the correct syntax as I'm not able to verify that usage
      > myself.--
      > Andrew
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Barak
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010

        > Hey Drew, can you use BONUS:DR now without having to have an original
        > DR tag???

        NM... says right in the docs you can't.

        Barak
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010

          > Yes. Same with BONUS:MOVE  those are the exceptions to the rule IIRC.
          >  --
          > Andrew

          Then we got a doc bug. :p

          Barak