Re: DR issue - lst file or output sheet?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010
      Got it. I added the DR value and that got it working.

      Much Thanks. I had a feeling it was something simple.

      But now I run into the next part of it, from my 2nd email: having the user make a choice of a type of armor, and a DR bonus only apply if that armor is equipped.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010
        Yes. Same with BONUS:MOVE  those are the exceptions to the rule IIRC.
         --
        Andrew

        ________________________________
        Hey Drew, can you use BONUS:DR now without having to have an original DR
        tag???

        Barak

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010

          > Hey Drew, can you use BONUS:DR now without having to have an original
          > DR tag???

          NM... says right in the docs you can't.

          Barak
        • Barak
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2010

            > Yes. Same with BONUS:MOVE  those are the exceptions to the rule IIRC.
            >  --
            > Andrew

            Then we got a doc bug. :p

            Barak