Re: NEWSOURCE-27: Qadira, Gateway to the East

  • MARK
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
      Terry - were did you upload this to?
      Ive got a Suli character and would like to import into PCGGEN..

      let me know -
      Cheers - Mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010

        It's attached to the tracker referenced in the header.

        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/newsource-27 I think will take you direct to the tracker.

        Although, a word of caution, the source isn't finished yet, based upon the notes. But if it works
        for you, great.

        On 8/1/2010 6:14 PM, MARK wrote:
        > Terry - were did you upload this to?
        > Ive got a Suli character and would like to import into PCGGEN..
        >
        > let me know -
        > Cheers - Mark

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • MARK
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2010
          thanks - it works very well for my intended usage :)