Hello All!!

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Well, the main PCGen page tends to get bogged down a bit, so after
      kicking this about a bit, I decided to make this groups as an
      additional place to get help on list files and documentation.

      As an update for the documentation... due to the holiday's, this
      has proceeded a bit slower than desired, but understandable... soon,
      though, we'll have updated customization and walk through guides
      done...

      Just as a reminder... when done, we should have 3 versions of the
      documents... a plain text version, for ease of printing, a html
      version, for ease of navigation, and a pdf version, for
      that 'professional' feel.

      Well, let the havoc, er, fun begin!

      Mynex
      -Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One