Re: need a little help with a bonus tag....

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Simple answer:
      What you want, I think, is |TYPE=Arcane,TYPE=Divine|

      Complex answer:
      In this case there isn't an ALL keyword. And it is a comma-
      deliminated list (sub categories) with the | being for parts of the
      statement.

      What you want, I think, is |TYPE=Arcane,TYPE=Divine|
      You could even open it up to all Arcane and Clerics with
      |TYPE=Arcane,Cleric|

      Basically the comma delimination is for the different classes, and
      TYPE= is search for all classes of that type. It gets substitued for
      Wizard,Sorcerer,Bard, etc in the comma deliminated list. In effect,
      with the PHB classes loaded that statement would look like to the
      program: |Wizard,Sorcerer,Bard,Cleric|

      Arcane would be all the classes with Arcane as their ST (Spell type)
      in the first line of the class. Divine would be the other group.
      You could probably put TYPE=None, and get some funky results, but the
      first part of the search would be met.

      I hope that helps.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp