Re: Custom Data Upgrade Help for 5.16.2 to 5.17.3

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 1, 2010
      Actually I just looked and this is a code bug in how it is delegated to the "new" token.

      TP.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen C" <allen@...> wrote:

      > OK, I sort of understand now.
      >
      > I attempted to only convert my custom files and got the following messages:
      >
      > file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5173/data/customsources/35e/marksworld%203.5/allencohn_feats.lst
      > LSTWARN CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF has been deprecated,please use CHOOSE:SHIELDPROFICIENCY|EQUIPMENT[x]
      > LSTERROR Illegal SHIELDPROF subtoken 'SHIELDPROFICIENCY' 'EQUIPMENT[TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy]' for 95Test103
      > LSTERROR Failed in parsing subtoken: SHIELDPROF of TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
      > LSTERROR Illegal CHOOSE subtoken 'SHIELDPROF' 'TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for 95Test103
      > LSTERROR CHOOSE:RACE not compatible
      > LSTERROR Illegal Token 'CHOOSE' 'SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for pcgen.core.Ability 95Test103
      > SEVERE Unable to unparse: CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
      >
      > Conversion complete, press next button to finish...
      >
      > It sounds like all the problem is in my feats.lst file. Does "95Test103" mean anything, such as "the error is in line 95"?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Allen
      >

      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@> wrote:
      > >
      > > batch-covert.jar is the correct item.
      > >
      > > You don't covert by directory, you covert by campaigns (aka data set name the pcc has). If you should do them a couple at a time, unless you are giving the converter enough memory to work with.
      > >
      > > Try again without all the campaigns set or an entire directory and just do a few at a time and it should work much easier for you.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > --
      > > Andrew

    • Allen C
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 1, 2010
        Thanks for your note, but I don't quite understand...

        Do you mean code bug in my LST file, in PCGen, or in the conversion program?

        Many thanks,
        Allen

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:

        > Actually I just looked and this is a code bug in how it is delegated to the "new" token.
        >
        > TP.
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen C" <allen@> wrote:
        > >
        > > OK, I sort of understand now.
        > >
        > > I attempted to only convert my custom files and got the following messages:
        > >
        > > file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5173/data/customsources/35e/marksworld%203.5/allencohn_feats.lst
        > > LSTWARN CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF has been deprecated,please use CHOOSE:SHIELDPROFICIENCY|EQUIPMENT[x]
        > > LSTERROR Illegal SHIELDPROF subtoken 'SHIELDPROFICIENCY' 'EQUIPMENT[TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy]' for 95Test103
        > > LSTERROR Failed in parsing subtoken: SHIELDPROF of TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
        > > LSTERROR Illegal CHOOSE subtoken 'SHIELDPROF' 'TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for 95Test103
        > > LSTERROR CHOOSE:RACE not compatible
        > > LSTERROR Illegal Token 'CHOOSE' 'SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for pcgen.core.Ability 95Test103
        > > SEVERE Unable to unparse: CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
        > >
        > > Conversion complete, press next button to finish...
        > >
        > > It sounds like all the problem is in my feats.lst file. Does "95Test103" mean anything, such as "the error is in line 95"?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Allen

      • thpr
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 2, 2010
          Code bug in PCGen which also impacts the converter. I fixed it last night, and will be available in 5.17.4

          TP.

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen C" <allen@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for your note, but I don't quite understand...
          >
          > Do you mean code bug in my LST file, in PCGen, or in the conversion program?
          >
          > Many thanks,
          > Allen
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Actually I just looked and this is a code bug in how it is delegated to the "new" token.
          > >
          > > TP.
          > >
          > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen C" <allen@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > OK, I sort of understand now.
          > > >
          > > > I attempted to only convert my custom files and got the following messages:
          > > >
          > > > file:/C:/Program%20Files/PCGen/PCGen5173/data/customsources/35e/marksworld%203.5/allencohn_feats.lst
          > > > LSTWARN CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF has been deprecated,please use CHOOSE:SHIELDPROFICIENCY|EQUIPMENT[x]
          > > > LSTERROR Illegal SHIELDPROF subtoken 'SHIELDPROFICIENCY' 'EQUIPMENT[TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy]' for 95Test103
          > > > LSTERROR Failed in parsing subtoken: SHIELDPROF of TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
          > > > LSTERROR Illegal CHOOSE subtoken 'SHIELDPROF' 'TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for 95Test103
          > > > LSTERROR CHOOSE:RACE not compatible
          > > > LSTERROR Illegal Token 'CHOOSE' 'SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy' for pcgen.core.Ability 95Test103
          > > > SEVERE Unable to unparse: CHOOSE:SHIELDPROF|TYPE=Buckler|TYPE=Light|TYPE=Heavy
          > > >
          > > > Conversion complete, press next button to finish...
          > > >
          > > > It sounds like all the problem is in my feats.lst file. Does "95Test103" mean anything, such as "the error is in line 95"?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Allen

        • Allen C
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 2, 2010